Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Super Tuesday

So it's been exactly one week since my bday and I've been somewhat remiss in posting. Missing 2 days made my remaining week of work surprisingly busy and I felt like I was playing catch-up to my own life. All the boring adult tasks...food shopping, laundry, cleaning, gasp! ironing.. all got to the point of which I could no longer avoid tackling them. In short, a very un-entertaining week and sortof subdued weekend. However, I did end up going to my No Doubt concert...which was awesome. Possibly one of the best I've been to, only because the band wasn't promoting an album, so it was just all the classics. Which reminds me, I need to dedicate a post to the magnificent Gwen sooner rather than later. In addition to fist-pumping in knee-high Doc Martens, I managed to get another tattoo, watch The Hangover (which is the efing funniest movie I've seen to date), and spend a Sunday Funday enjoying the sun and light beer. Although my weekend festivities paled in comparison to Dewey...I re-charged my batteries and am ready to take-on another stint in sin city. So for now...some comments on recent pop culture happenings....

Goddam adorable. They are such a cute couple. Sorry Ryan Phillipe...you're so 2000late. I love when couples complement each others' style....note: this does not mean gross matchy-matchy couples...

Michelle Williams looking great. I like her sooooooo much more with longer hair. I mean, we all remember the dyke cut on Dawsons Creek.

Although I am not a fan of the Jonas bros, Camilla Belle and Joe are a very stylish young couple.

Bold move. You have to hand it to her...Erin Wasson makes anything look gooooood.

Lily Allen. Stylish for being supposedly broke.
“I’ve been hit big time by the credit crunch. Actually, I just had to sell my car because I’m so broke,” Lily says. “I bought a car last year and that was probably my biggest extravagance. Clothes too, I’m always buying clothes. I’m completely skint. I can’t even spend on credit cards,” “I mean, I won’t be, as I’m waiting until I get the royalties from the album and all the radio plays but that takes about a year. The banks will usually front your money in that kind of situation but they are not lending at the moment so it’s a tricky time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment