Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And they all lived Happily Ever After...

I stumbled upon this project by photographer Dina Goldstein titled "Fallen Princesses".

Read the whole article here http://www.jpgmag.com/stories/11918 Like any other little American girl, I grew up loving and wanting to emulate Disney Movies. In fact, my favorite Sex and The City quote has to do with the underlying theme of Disney...living happily ever after. Charlotte, "I've been waiting for Prince Charming for 34 years...where the fuck is he?!" Goldstein's project puts said Disney Princesses in scenarios facing real women today. The result is groundbreaking.


A real Desperate Housewife.

I can't decide if this one is my favorite.....

Not so Little Red Riding Hood

Just sad.

What if Sleeping Beauty never woke up?

Crazy.

Or is this my favorite? Creepily reminds me of Janice Dickinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment