Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nicky Hilton does not get enough credit. She's pretty tasteful most of the time, takes some fashion risks, but usually goes with what works for her. She's never really in the gossip rags for scandal or "accidentally" flashing her vajaja to the paparazzi. I mean, she even started her own handbag line! I'm not a huge fan of the purses, but they were the shiz in Japan and China.

Casual leather. I really like her shoes. She gets my award for best un-accessorizing. This look isn't missing a thing and she goes with only one statement piece of jewelry; see the bracelet.

Another great casual look. Again, not too flashy with the accessories, but a very cool necklace and belt.

Inspiration. Sienna can do no wrong. I love the dress with the denim vest.

Anyone else catch her on Conan last night? I love her. I don't care what anyone else thinks. She's pretty funny, whether or not she actually tries to be or not. Haters have to at least give her some credit; she's done something with her fame. Quality of her books and clothing line aside, she's doing more than starring in D-list movies, taking her clothes off, and/or making cameos in music videos.

My old college suite-mate. Not the most attractive picture ever. BUT I say (and have always said) her likeness to Audrina Patridge is uncanny.

So compare these to candid pics above with Mrs. Justin-Bobby herself.....

For once I will not comment on Audrina's style (j/k those shoes DO NOT GO!!) but seriously. My girl could moonlight as an impersonator.

And guess who's pregnant! They sure took their time. Whatevs, she's ok in my book. She's engaged/married to an Eagle and now calls Philly her home

And you really can't deny her attractiveness, or dim-witted love-ability, or amazing rack.

Rob Pattison is a pretty awesome guy. Could you imagine Jessica Alba or Megan Fox playing it this cool if they were getting dry humped down the street? He's made pale-ness and vampires hot, rocks flannel on a regular basis, and still walks around without a posse of goons to fight-off the salivating tweens. He gets the gold star this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment