Thursday, June 18, 2009

I was feeling long-winded today

How can such pretty people create such a heinous offspring? I really wonder how Shiloh and the Jolie-Pitt twins will turn out.....

How old is she? Is this still rebellious teen stage? Orange hair? Gew. And she looks so awkward. Everything is so wrong about this. Bruce needs to put his foot down...er Ashton? With a hot-ass mom like Demi you would think....

Yeah, I'm going to read it....probably a good treadmill/gym book. Candace Bushnell's are good for that too (Sex and the City, Lipstick Jungle, etc.) No brain cells required, because, like, sometimes the subtitles thingys during E! News Daily are like, totes hard to read....
P.S. She looks adorable here. I want it all!

Another thumbs-up. Simple. Flattering. Sweet Shoes. The other (better) Hilton Sister.

I am obsessed with Alexander Wang's tube dresses. They're so universally flattering and hot. The blue number was the "it" dress a few months ago, now this is the little diddy everyone and their mom are all over. Riri doing it best.

Ok, Paris actually looks good here. There are too many fashion disasters to keep track of and/or comment on. She broke up with Dougie boy (they seemed like a fake couple anyway...) and is probably on her way to the next as we speak. Definitely looks hot here though...eat your heart out Doug Leinheart? I'm sure he'll be fine. If he has any brains at all, he'd start hooking up with Kristin Cavalleri so he can prolong his 15 minutes through the Hills.

She's actually making a name for herself. Whitney was a lowly Teen Vogue intern 2 years ago. Then she got a paid job at Teen Vogue and some notoriety via the Hills. Now, she has(had?) her own reality show, a seemingly (because we all know how real "reality" is, right?) Kick-ass job at Diane Von Furstenburg, sick crib in NYC, and now invites to events of the fashion elite?!?! Good for her. Seriously. She looks amazing here and is the only other Hills alum doing something with her fame. Please, MTV, where is my reality show?!?! "The Shitty"???

I pray to the Gods of treadmills, botox, spray tans, and hair color that I look this good at 40.

You suck. Ok, not really. I'm being unfair. I absolutely hated every essence of her character's being in "He's Just Not That Into You". She was the awful stereotype of everything wrong with psycho (not in a kinda-cool way), love obsessed, awkward girls everywhere. EHH I wanted to rip her head off from the first scene...and she got the happiest ending!!!! Damn you, Hollywood.

You're awesome. Sienna is the epitome of border-line-hipster hot.

And she has equally as hot/cool looking friends. I love the sequin dress but I always feel so Vegas/Atlantic City when I try to wear one on a day other than New Years...

Where/What/Who has Heather Graham been doing since Austin Powers? She was so hot then and the video "American Woman" almost made me go gay. White Snake's girl writhing on a car hood had nothin on Heather. In The Hangover, she back, hotter than ever, and had great comedic timing as usual. Annnd a nice boob shot. This dress is straight sex. She must have bought it, washed it in hot, and gave it to Kristen as a favor. Look Cavalleri, I want to like you. Keep dressing well, keep your clothes on, stop appearing in bullshit movies/shows/videos, and maybe I'll start upholding you to the standards of my other girl crushes.
You are my idol. Don't confuse "Chelsea Lately" Handler with the real thing. I do watch and love Chelsea Lately, because up until Conan's new gig, she was the funniest/most pop culture-y late night host available before 1am. She's openly Dem, and jokes about politics often, but doesn't get too Colbert on your ass and still has time in the show for a midget named Chuy and enough estrogen to openly hit on T.I. like a dog in heat. Her books are absolutely amazing. Stop reading this bullshit blog, and go buy "Are you there Vodka, It's me Chelsea" or "My Horizontal Life" right now. It's the crudeness and humor of Tucker Max, but less made up and less douch-y. Please...read her/watch her/love her and keep this woman around. I want her to achieve Oprah status. She doesn't suck and she can make fun of herself without being Kathy Griffin. Let's applaud that, because its hard to find in Hollywood.

You're a bitch and I love you. Olivia Palermo is a snobby, cutthroat, privileged brat, but she has enough poise/sense/brains? to not talk/behave like a moron/puppet/animal. She doesn't self-promote to the point of absurdity. She could easily be a Hilton/Kim Stewart/Kardashian gagfest, but she's a little more understated. She has a "real" job thus dodging the "what the hell are you famous for?" bullet. The girl can dress and groom herself well. I hope she sticks around a little longer. Her fashion sense is impeccable.

I am addicted to Boom Boom Pow. That, and "Beggin" by Madcon are on repeat. Contrary to what the Media would like us to believe, Fergie is not "hot". She is a master of disguise, fitness, and personality. No one can deny her coolness, talent/singing ability, block-rockin beats, devotion to the gym, or taste in footwear. But seeing this woman without make-up and wardrobe is scary. It doesn't hurt to have badass sidekicks either.

New scenes for the next season of Nip Tuck. I love that show. It got weird for a little while, but the last season was awesome. How is Kelly Carlson not more famous? She's better than cable. Right? I looove her character...the evil, sexy, cougar Kimber. She's always 70 or 80 something on the Maxim/FHM hot 100. She needs to sign on to a sleeper or indie hit. I nominate her for the "Wrestler" of 2009. Hey if Marissa Tomei can do it, I'm gettin out my rally towel for Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment