Wednesday, June 17, 2009

7 Random (ok...not so random) Things

So I guess I'll jump on this bandwagon. Let's be real...its not like I'm about to quit my day job for this gig. BUT I do have probably the most awesome boss in the world...because (in addition to other reasons to remain unmentioned) 1) he actually reads my blog, and 2) doesn't question who or what I am during non-working hours. And THAT is cool.

1) I am an only child...and by default a spoiled brat. I talk to my mother at least 3 times a day...usually through different mediums of communication (phone, text, and email). I think this is totally normal....everyone else thinks I (we) are insane.

2) I love love love to dress up; for work, for going out, and...for ManCandy (wink).

3) I've been in love twice, and fake love twice. I don't believe in soul mates (that shit is retarded) and hope to have lots and lots of babies someday.

4) I am actually a very sane individual. I've never gotten into a physical fight or broken any bones...only a few stitches.


5) I couldn't draw my way out of a paper bag.

6) Other than Mexico, I've only been to English speaking countries.....

7) I don't know how to nap...ain't no rest for the wicked I guess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment