Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekend!!!

Yayyyy 72 hours of freedom!!!

I went out last night (something I rarely do on a Thursday post-college)....so fun

BUT...today I am super tired and have a very short fuse....

Granted, obscene amounts of coffee always help...but I feel a serious crash coming.

I danced the night away last night, and hope to do so tonight as well...oh how I wish I was capable of napping!!!!

Given the commute, a quick run, and the time it takes to groom, there's simply no time for rest....I hope I don't have an insufferable attitude tonight....oh alcohol...you better bring your a-game tonight!!!

3 comments:

  1. You gotta love naked time:

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529275,00.html?mrp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha the post was so cute and simple.

    Made me laugh some.

    thanks :) !

    Hope it all goes oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *went well

    I meant to say.

    ReplyDelete