Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So, I'm going to be sticking around Wilmo this weekend. As much as it pains me to miss a weekend injuring my liver in Dewey, my bestie is having her Birthday party Saturday night. Not only would I be a total jackass if I missed it, but it should be pretty sick....PDiddy white theme. Poppin that champagne!




My newest obsession. I want this watch so bad. So so bad. There's a Michael Kors outlet at the beach...and it has taken all of my willpower to not go in there. Willpower is fading.....
For the past year, everyone and their mom has been all over the Herve Leger bandage dress. The latest crop is a little more daring and I like it. Dree Hemingway rocks a metallic number. I love this...perfect with the blazer and just the right amount of shine.

Love this one too. Ali Larter looks awesome....the best from her I've seen for a while and uber flattering.
Alexis Bidel isn't a red carpet regular, but wow....worth the wait. Herve Leger is god's gift to women...right up there with spanx and spray tan...I literally think his dresses can make anything look hot. Litmus test for this hypothesis=Susan Boyle.

Lindsey Price is so gorgeous. Please get a stylist. You will look exponentially hotter and, probably get more work. I feel like she is not operating at her full potential.

Not that I give two-shits about Michelle Branch or what she's been up to since 2003, but wow...way to screw up a blazer. Sorry, you got this trend all wrong. Ugh...wtf is up with the tri-color hair? I'm guessing the hideous dress underneath deserves to remain hidden as well?

Frassy. The only person other than myself that does the Charity Challenge: when you're so broke you're basically rolling pennies and you have nothing to wear, the challenge is to find a complete outfit at Salvation Army/Goodwill for under $5.00. If you skip dinner, $10.00. I sooo dig her shoes, geek glasses, bag, and her perfectly messy hair.

Old pic of Charlize Theron filed under "inspiration". I can't remember if it was her body or the dress....but speaking of body inspiration....
Wow. So Olivia Munn did a shoot for Playboy...you know they typical celeb "almost naked" shots, but jesus. No lesbo here, but she really does have an amazing bod; no too thin, not to muscular/borderline tranny, some curves, and honestly, I'm getting hot looking at this. Seriously, this is my summer/bikini motivation. Let's hope P90x can work some miracles.

Karla. She's wayyy more daring with her style than I would ever be, but she pulls it off. I would wear all her shoes though...and these are no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment