Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm going through a black, hey Capricorn day...

Jamiroquai is so underrated. Other than Virtual Insanity and Napoleon Dynamite notoriety, Jay Kay isn't widely known in the U.S. Such a tragedy. Anyhoo, its Thursday, the sun is shinning, and I feel like a million dollars.

I ran some errands on my lunch break today and everything just felt like summer....

Flashdance hot.

I love lookbook. Such a great place for ideas.

Its so cool to see how people all over the world are dressing; especially what trends surpass regions/boundaries and which places embrace certain styles.

Texas to Singapore to Finland...its all so hot right now.

I always wonder how many of these fashionistas are also photographers....some of these images are so awesome!

This girl in Milan has posted quite a few adorable looks...very much on my page, style-wise.

Even crazier are the ages of some of these people...girl below is 15. What the hell was I wearing when I was 15? Pooka beads and Roxy sundresses 99% of the time...that or ill-fitting jeans and JCrew sweaters...no way did I have good style or fully developed my affinity for shoes.

Katy Perry Doppelganger.

2 comments:

  1. who you callin' a tranny?June 25, 2009 at 1:17 PM

    not only is that 15 year old ugly, she's ugly. And her outfit makes it worse. You call that fashion? I could skin a dead cat and tie it into shoes, stuff myself into skinny jeans that i can't pull up over my hips, tie some rags together over my shoulders and i'd look better than that doppelganger ensemble. For every 2 steps forward this blog takes, there's always a big step back with shite like this chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what anyone says, you can lock me up with the bathtub sailor anyday.

    ReplyDelete