Thursday, June 25, 2009

Is Tranny a slur?

One of my homegirls had a "transgender" themed bar crawl a few weeks ago in honor of her Birthday and finally posted the pics...I cannot believe how all-out everyone went!

I don't know if this means we have a great sense of humor...or no dignity....

Please ignore ghost/orb on the left side.

I ended up looking like a retarded gymnast/figure skater, but the group looked awesome! I think the tranny-esque make up was key. I have no creativity in that department, but the girls in the first photo really did a great job.

I couldn't bring myself to purchase shoes for such a frivolous event...but I totally wanted these. Maybe for Halloween....maybe. Who the fuck am I kidding? I'd wear that shit on a regular Saturday night! Delishhhhhhh

Completely off topic....found another sexy pic of Keith Olberman...grr baby, very grr.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you finally found some outfits that fit my body type. Gotta love the Helen Keller school of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashing is cool, but I'm a fuckin' pro at spray on tans and those girls need some goddamn help. Looks like everyone got left in the oven too long and then jumped in front of a firetruck to smooth it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyway you can get me the # of the chick in the multi-colored outfit? Helen Keller eat your heart out, that girl has my name written alllllll over her.

    ReplyDelete