Wednesday, June 24, 2009

;)

What I've been thinking....

Madras.

"This was going to be the first interview where I was going to try to be guarded and detached, not give anything away, and actually I realize that it’s irrelevant. You have to be yourself.…That was a very pivotal time in my life, and I’m happy saying that. It’s a private moment when you get your heart broken for the first time, and that was the absolute antithesis of private. (laughs) It couldn’t have been more public! I had people on the street being like, ‘Ang in there, loov!’ and all you want to do is crawl into a cave and weep for a week. (pauses) I think I discovered a whole new emotional depth that I didn’t have access to before. When you have your heart broken for the first time, you gain depth, and that’s why actors tend to get better with age, I think.”

Underrated.

http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/ What you did before textsfromlastnight.com
Tory Burch and anything she creates.

Crave.

Being more mysterious.....

Holly Golightly. Might be a movie night with ManCandy.

That hair. That bathing suit. Those shorts. Soymilk is better.

1 comment:

  1. The girl with the milk is great, but come on, you're forgetting some of the all time greats, what about Goldie Hawn and the chick from Top Gun!?

    ReplyDelete