Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday Funday Returns!!

So I officially had one of the best Sundays I've had in what feels like forever! It was the perfect Spring trifecta of sports, nice weather, and yum yum food. The Phightin Phils had their season opener...See Majestic Citizens Bank Park below....

Having a sunny, 65 degree day doesn't hurt either. My little Chill'ums had a Lacrosse clinic in the morning, then a tailgate for the University of Delaware Women's Lacrosse game. Capriotti's hoagies (i.e. the greatest sandwich concoction ever....a Bobbie!), bud light, and rice crispy treats created one of the best pregame menus ever... not to mention bonding time with the team "dads" haha. Then I went for a nice long run outside. Perfect Sunday.

Wore my Steve Madden knock-off version of these babies Saturday night. Big hit!

I am obsessed with VB's dress. I love that color pink!

I love that color pink except here. Anyone else think this looks like a table cloth? Gew.

Well, Sunday Funday means a serious case of the Mondays. Its pouring rain/Thunder storming as I'm typing, my body feels like its been through a car accident (not to mention my liver is all but given up), and my sweet sunburn/sunglass raccoon eyes made for a wonderful make-up experiment at 7:00am. All I want is to watch some "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia", eat pistachio ice cream directly from the carton, and biofreeze my incredibly sore calf muscles. Sounds sexy, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment