Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A little bit of this....A little bit of that

Another mixed bag post....so much to share so little time. Who am I kidding? Basically playing at work (more so than usual) since I only have 2 days left! woot woot!

More waspy weekend pics to come. I wish I could remember what was being said in this photo to make me have THAT much of an exaggerated reaction...I blame it on the wine. MMM the seersucker couple. Yeah, that's ManCandy alright.

Dunzo.

Nice black on black. Do her boobs look bigger to you? Hmmm. Oh, and the vest has to go. Nice look otherwise.

Such a hot look. I love it when couples happen to have great style together...not in the "look we match!" way, but the subtle, not pre-contrived way. I highly doubt I will comment on the style of Joe Jonas or Camille Bell for a while (unless they are getting wayyy better at this by the moment! one can hope!!), but they look awesome here.

Samantha with hair. Haha. Charlotte Ronson fashion show. Great new line!!!

Perfect spring work outfit. I'm in love with that Dress. Would look great on MObama too!

My inspiration for current work attire. Another frosty 40 degree day in 19806. Stockholm street style. Do all Nordic people have great style?

Where I wish I was right now......

No comments:

Post a Comment