Thursday, April 9, 2009

Real People

So its officially my last day of work at my little Firm in Delaware. This means two things; 1) I will be doing little/zero actual work as my basic purpose is to "tie up loose ends", 2) ample time for blogging/trolling others' blogs. So I decided to do a post on both real people I know (including myself) and a few other bloggers with awesome style.

Another "scary" sorority pic. Spring break 07. 4th in from the right.

My current facebook pic. I'm still on the fence as to if/when I'm going to give my real name. My alias/pseudonym is just so kick-ass anyway. Only my besties check out/know of my Blog, hence, there is no link to the blog on my fb profile. I guess I'm just one of those people that likes to keep my separate worlds separate. One of the greatest things is that I have all my college friends (more or less) completely separate from my high school, Dewey Beach, and Wilmington/current life peeps. That probably makes me sound like a total creeper, but I enjoy having different circles. Things get way more complicated (i.e. dramatic) when worlds collide.

A college (vt) bestie. Has all the physical makings of a playmate and "baller" style, as she calls it, tart-a-licious would be my description. She wears what she wants, when she wants, thus shattering all fashion "codes" applicable to "time and place". Usually, she is quite lolita-esque. Pic is from a summer wedding...she's in a "sundress".

Audrey at Frassy Fashion. Link on right of my blog. Amazing style. Student in England.

Karla of Karla's Closet. Link also on right. Student in LA. This pic was from a photo shoot she did for Quicksilver Women, which by the way also started a blog. I'm a little addicted to it....
http://womens.quiksilver.com/qsw-blog/

oh, and fyi. \m/= hang ten in text format. One of my professional deadbeat friends texted it to me last night and I thought it was hilarious...er...gnarley.

No comments:

Post a Comment