Friday, April 3, 2009

Molasses

It is officially the slowest moving workday of my life! Maybe its because: I'm bored/leaving this job/Friday/slow/nice out/have baller plans tonight/combination of all these, I feel like the clock is moving slower than grade school days. So, I will debate on and inspire an outfit for myself for tonight....drawing solely from Olivia Palermo's recent choices.

Yes to liquid leggings, fierce heels, and large clutch. That trench is sick too.

Yes to loose, shiny curls and drapey sleeves to accentuate the clavicle (hers is bitchin...p.s.)

Yes to black as a starting point to shape my ensemble around.

Both of these are too perfect. I really love the vest idea. And the seafoam blue. And the shoes. Ok, Olivia has the best style ever witnessed on an MTV reality show. LC is a very close runner-up, but gets minus points due to Season 1. I know we haven't been with Olivia from the beginning, but LC's headband/cropped jeans/over bleached hair a la the Jason Years keeps her solidly at #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment