Tuesday, April 7, 2009

If my life was a reality show.....


I can't think a catchy name for my day-to-day if it were turned into a reality show....especially since the office is already taken. I guess would name it "The Shity"....good ol' Wilmington.


The Hills was especially awesome last night, by the way. She-Pratt is not only a moron, but bad at faking empathy. She looks good here though. I can't tell if her hair really makes that much of a difference or if she's had work done.
Sienna looking incredible as usual. Her casual style is so on-point!

Old Sienna pic when she did Nylon many moons ago. I friggin love those floral Doc Martens though!!!

Best thing in the Erin WassonxRVCA line by far. I want that dress sooooo bad. Juliane Hough looks perfect in it.

Whitney looking very Gossip Girl-esque. Guess she's still with Jay? Ugh, I could care less. I really like the plaid jacket though. Nice look Whit!

No comments:

Post a Comment