Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wowza

Sometimes, I watch all the hub-bub about this girl's style and I just don't see it. Don't get me wrong! I really like Kate Bosworth as a celebrity (she seems pretty normal) and she is the star of one of my favorite guilty pleasure, although a little embarrassing to admit how many times I've watched it, movies....ah-hem, Blue Crush, but I didn't think of her style as necessarily iconic. But then I see a pic like this (or her in the Philllip Lim zipper dress) and I'm blown away.


On the other hand, Erin Wasson always excites. One of the few celebs that seems like they would be so much fun to be friends with.

Bosworth again. I love love love gray. I have gray eyes so I think its particularly flattering on moi. As a color though, it is extremely under-utilized and is so flattering on most skin tones. This outfit is perfection. Bam!


She really really makes me miss being Blonde as well. 2 weeks guys! I made my appointment to come back from the dark side!!

I really like this pop of hot pink! Pink is actually my favorite color, and I have tons of it (hello, ex-sorority!) I'm a fan of pink and gray together as well. The REAL reason I posted this photo though was because someone looks like they've got a bun in the oven....no? Either way, Kate looks amazing here...preggers or not.


In one interview, Alexa Chung said, “I’ve used up all that neurosis [poor body image resulting from modeling] – there’s none left. I’d rather have a bigger brain than smaller bones.” I just fell in love with this girl. I have the same feeling towards her style as I do Kate Bosworth...eh, mostly hits, but no "wow" factor. However, this look I love. I would totally wear this on an early spring day....perfect for a Saturday brunch.

Wowza. Mancandy makes fun of me for using this as my descriptive exclamation, but it encompasses it all the best. (and for my friend Jerri...Bam! works as well) But seriously, how amazing is this Alexander Wang dress? Diane Kruger does it the best justice in my opinion. Check out below.

That dress....? So Hot Right Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment