Friday, March 6, 2009

Double Your Pleasure

Yes, I have an Olsens obsession. Exacerbating my obsession right now is the dearth of Ashley photos. She's been m.i.a. (not the singing sensation) from alot of events/appearances lately. Not to worry, there's been plenty of candids of her going to/leaving the office, etc. but I want some money shots of my favorite Olsen at a premier or two. Since I dedicated a post to MK and her increasingly less homeless style, is Ash's turn.

I love the fact that Ashley smiles (occasionally) and doesn't do the prune* face when she is truly happy. (*Supposedly, they silently say the word "prune" to get that trademark Olsen pout in pictures......) Ash just looks amazing here.

This pic was stolen from the Olsens Anonymous blog....hence the "happy valentines day". But, it is one of my favorites. I (collective, we) forget that they're sisters with a real bond. I love photos that capture "real" moments like this. I wish Ashley would smile more!!!


Badass. PETA really hates them and their fur(s). Call me a total hypocrite, but I could really care less. Actually, I'm a vegetarian that could care less. Buying vintage fur is recycling (although I doubt most of the Olsens' furs are vintage) and thus perfectly ok. Other fur? I'm not going to get into it, but anyone that says faux is just as good as the real thing is seriously disturbed.


Awesome Timothy White. They look great in every hair color (well...except MK's bleach white job that made her look 80). Clearly Ash is cool with her body. So Hot Right Now.



Ugh. I die. This is top 5 favorite looks ever. She looks soo fabulous and I would wear this every day until death. Style perfection!

Just a really different black and white. Maybe I can get my girl Anna to recreate for me. Sooo beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment