Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Manager's Special

I had too many little things that couldn't wait until tomorrow to share.


Found a pic of Sienna in costume for the upcoming G.I. Joe flick. Amazing right?

A beautiful pic of my absolute favorite couple ever looking so timeless at the Oscars.


Guess who's engaged?!??!! That's right, Rachel Bilson is getting married to Hayden Christensen! (baby Darth Vader in the new(er) Star Wars)


I can't say cutest baby ever because Kingston Rossdale/Stefani or new baby Zuma are pretty adorable, but look at the mug on Harlow.

I adore this family. Surprise! Guess who's pregnant again!!!! Sooo unexpected.


I don't care what anyone says. This man never changes. I have always and will always think Ralph Lauren is uber sexy.

Usually I'm not impressed by Elizabeth Banks on the red carpet (although I do love her as an actress, especially when she played the epitome of a "cool" chick in Invincible with Marky-Mark), but this Dior number blew me away.

Guess who's doing a line for Target....... oh and it Debuts TOMORROW!!!!!

Check out Alexander McQueen's items as of 3/4/09. See pics above and below.

Yum. P.S. Sorry if my gossip is behind the pulse but I was sick (again) over the weekend and just now able to catch up on the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment