Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Makin me Smile

I'm guessing most tabloid-addicted people will sympathize with my next statement: I live vicariously through celebrity gossip, and I play favorites. When my favorite celebs are happy in their lives, I am filled with a remote degree of joy. This has been a good week for me!


Yay! I want them to work out so badly. Please! John, write her a kick-ass love song, make some babies, and make America's Sweetheart America's MILF. Eat your heart out Angelina!

I usually think John Mayer looks kinds of like a doof, but he really looks happy/excited here. (ok, maybe a little doofy)


I'm overjoyed Nicole is having another spawn! For all the people famous for doing nothing, I respect and admire Nicole the most. She cleaned up her life, became a fashion icon, and separated herself from volatile friends. She's not a paparazzi whore with her family and really seems to try to give Harlow a normal childhood.


And obviously, she can still dress. Cutest pregnant fashion by far. (runner-up M.I.A.)


She has her trademarks about her (big sunglasses, scarves, booties, leggings, etc.) but never looks "typical Nicole, " whereas plenty of celebs can fall into that trap (cough Mischa Barton, Lindsey Whorehan, cough). And, I appreciate that her hair looks brushed/styled most of the time (sorry MK...I still worship you though!).

No comments:

Post a Comment