Monday, January 5, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

There is no better feeling in the world than seeing your team win. Ok, maybe that's extreme, but I am one very happy Eagles fan on this beautiful Monday after their 26-14 victory over the Vikings in the NFC wildcard playoff. I had a very nice Sunday Funday consisting of sports bars, pitchers, broccoli bites (mmmm), and plenty of cheering. Unfortunately, I always feel like Sundays are bittersweet. Game over=going home. Real world calls for Monday...


On another note, I stole my camera back Sunday morning. Most of the new years eve photos were less than stellar. Might need to steal photos from friends. Most were blurry, cockeyed, or just plain ugly. Luckily, I still had photos to upload from Atlantic City a few weeks back. My friend's birthday bonanza ended up being the pg-13 version of what I had expected. Sucks it wasn't more wild, but fun nonetheless. There aren't any full length shots from the evening (aside from a awful one of me dancing...alone might I add), but this one wasn't too bad. Its actually a dress with a bubble hem bottom. Fun color and uber-comfy jersey material...although not the most flattering dress I've come across. However, our pre-game dinner at Hooters made the thought of anything more form-fitting unbearable. Oh, and my hair is seasonal, by the way. Darker for Winter, bleach for the Summer. I play around with the "dirty blonde" concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment