Thursday, January 8, 2009

Librarian Style

Yay!!! So I finally got camera and computer to function properly so I could showcase my work outfits. Like I have said from the beginning....these ensembles are nothing to get naked about. They are very boring and not all that cool. BUT, I will tell you what I paid for them and you might think I rule...ok, I rule but still dress really boring. whatev. Ok, so outfit above, pants-$3.99 Blacksburg Goodwill 2 years ago, Black tank- $2.00 thrifted Nicole Miller, Sweater-$12.99 Old Navy crazy post x-mas sale 2 years ago, shoes (not seen) Ann Taylor Loft flats found at Rugged Warehouse $5.00. Total= $23.98
Rainy day. A little more fun. Scarf- free (found after a party I had), Coat- garage sale $5.00, Skirt-thrifted BCBG $6.00, Boots- thrifted $5.99, knee highs- $2.99 drugstore, Top-(can't see) $3.00 thrifted no-name. Total=$22.98
I like this outfit and I like that its so matchy-matchy. Top-Express found at West Chester Goodwill $3.99, Skirt-Stuart Weitzman found at same Goodwill (same day!) $5.99, Shoes-Ann Taylor Loft flats found at Rugged Warehouse $5.00, Shades- Baby Phat (yes gagging quietly) found on clearance at Marshalls $7.00. Total= $21.98.
Close-up of the shades and my face with the best Olsen impression I could muster. Fun fact: supposedly they say "prune" silently to get the pout.
My slave pen (i.e. desk). Clearly thrilled with the tasks at hand. Welcome to my own personal hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment