Saturday, January 3, 2009

Doppelganger



Another chill Saturday. Interesting Friday night antics consisting of too many vodka cocktails, boy drama, and bar hopping. Sidenote: Kristen and the Noise is a local-ish coverband that makes No Doubt look subdued. It is the only coverband for which I would even entertain the idea of paying $10 to see in a crowded bar. Hot chick covering Rage Against the Machine? phenomenal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THiLa1OJeok&feature=related
and that's not even the tip of the iceberg. Now that I've had my Bloody Mary power brunch, time to get moving on my nice little Saturday. Just expanded my itunes library and now going to quickly shoe shop before laundry, errands, and a hot date later....more on that tomorrow. Still no camera, but should have some pics by Monday from the weekend. My favorite website for shoe shopping? www.gojane.com Super cheap doppelgangers of yummier (i.e. out of budget) shoes. Although many are plastic/lowish quality, they stand the so hot right now test; they look hot, generally blister-free, and 6-8 hours of dance/walk time before uncomfort sets in, and they don't make me cry if beer/bar smegma gets on them. I'm thinking I need a pair with ankle wraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment