Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So Fierce

So I saw Frank Miller's "The Spirit" the day after x-mas. Pretty good, but it was no Sin City (although Gabriel Macht is a beautiful specimen of man). I decided to revisit Sin the next day , just to be sure that my memory wasn't pulling a fast one, and that Sin City was, infact, most awesome. Done and done. What I hadn't expected was my newfound obsession with the wardrobe....

James(Jamie?) King was definately hotter in Sin City. (com'on! mickey rourke and "Goldie..."?!) Granted, her role in The Spirit was pretty small and you didn't see more that her head. But look at That Hair! She is some serious eye candy in this role. I guess its easy to be a scene-stealer when your old job was modeling and you run around in lingere.


I remember everyone going apeshit for Jessica Alba in this movie. Yes, she was super hot. However, I would say any girl with a hot bod that puts on chaps is going to get attention. Her wardrobe is alot cornier; more stripper-eqsue with the cowboy hat and Selena bras, whereas the rest of the Basin City girls just look incredibly fierce/badass/cool. Even Brittany Murphy rocked the menswear. Sidenote: this was one of the few movies in which Brittany Murphy didn't annoy the crap out of me.


SO HOT RIGHT NOW! Gives Lucy Liu in Kill Bill a run for her money. Devon just exudes badass-ness.



This was the big surprise. Really? Alexis Bledel (compared to the rest of the cast) raised my eyebrow initially. She blew me away. Prostitute spy who Gail (Rosario Dawson) literally takes a bite out of. I rarely think of that awful show Alexis used to be on because this performance was so legit. And I like the necklaces.....



No comments:

Post a Comment