Friday, January 9, 2009

Etc Etc

What a blahh-ish Friday. I'm having an extreme bad hair day. I'm usually pretty blonde, but I went darker this winter. Today I am just sooo sick of the brown. I've been browsing for cute hair ideas/inspiration. This has yielded several different thoughts and tangents. I really like Olivia Wilde's color in the picture below. I think the red undertone makes her skin and eyes pop. P.S. everyone remember her on the OC as Marissa's lesbian love? (above) nice faux hawk/jersey pouf.
Not bad biceps either. She was on the cover of Women's Health a few months ago....


I loooove Nicole. Never ceases to surprise/amaze me. I'll dedicate a post later. I just used her here because I really want/need a leopard scarf like whoa. Boots+red accessory+ leather+ leopard=deliciousness. Her hair is pretty bitchin too. The warrior headband has always bothered me though.

Started with the hair, but is probably going to be my Inspiration for what to wear tonight. Its cold but I'm feeling a micro dress. Who would have thought this was Evangeline Lily? She's usually so boring.....

I rescind. This will be my next hair move. A friend of mine once said I remind her of Ashlee Simpson. This was an odd compliment (I think) on many levels, but goofy-ass behavior-wise, I suppose I would agree. Plus, I would eagerly take Pete Wentz and have 10,000 of his babies...even if he is "fun sized" and even if he is a "designer" (and if by designer you mean makes gymboree style hoodies in size douche.) I'd take Hemingway (his bulldog) too. Nevertheless, Ashlee looks great here and I'm obsessed with her hair. Too daring to go red? Maybe I'll change it up for Monday....
TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment