Thursday, June 4, 2009

Scarlet Begonias all up in her hair

Sublime version...not the Dead. Shot by Marc of Cobra snake for No. Magazine. I love this model's hair.

Especially that last shot. I want to make my hair like Peaches Geldof's....

Usually I'm not a huge fan of hers....clothing choices or otherwise, but I really really like this entire look. Very Gwen.


Rumi (Fashion Toast). Efing awesome. I would love to see this girl on the street.

Lily Donaldson. She looks like Orlando Bloom in Lord of the Rings (hot elf).

Despite my previous patriotic post, the Swedes will always have better style. (Stockholm street style)

I love every single one of these outfits....(ok, all but the overalls. Those things are fashion poison.) I would give my left boob for them. Band of Outsiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment