Friday, June 5, 2009

OMFG its TGIF

I wanted it to be Friday on Monday. Not a bad week per se, just the anticipation of this weekend was killing me. 2 more hours baby.

Got a hair cut last night and it was like pulling teeth. I tried to be a nice person and go to the beauty school. Its cheap and the students get to practice on real people. It took 3 hours and I have never met someone so unqualified to cut hair. I wanted to tell him to get an application for McDonald's by the end of it....or to get on the short bus (wink.)

One week til their Birthday!! woot woot Gemini powers unite.

So Hot Right Now. I want that tunic.....

Starting to look preggers. Super cute. Her jewelry line House of Harlow is awesome! I just checked a few pieces out yesterday. Available at South Moon Under.

Speaking of cool jewelry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment