Thursday, June 4, 2009

'Merica

I am an American. I love this country. Sometimes the state of the nation seems dreary and makes me feel like everything is half-empty. Everyday, I wake up and watch the news; mostly for my job and weather, but also because I have insatiable appetite for being informed...especially on economic/national issues. Unfortunately, the outlook isn't always positive and generally, the news isn't upbeat. However, even in these times, certain things about this country still make me swell with pride. So you know what? Crack open a cold one and get your rally towel. This is the greatest country in the world and we so easily forget it.

This is for you, ManCandy (repub. and broker....aka THE harshest critic)

I can't look at stills of this man and not aspire for greatness. Good job, Mr. President.

Same goes for her. She is the role model for our generation. She makes me want to change the world.

The greatest city in the country....The City of Brotherly Love.

Thanks, Karl. We may be a fast food nation, but who else is the originator of the dollar menu?

We created this.

And this.

Sunny beaches on 2 coasts. And girls like this.

And men in uniform.

So, you know what? Buy an American flag. Read a newspaper. Vote. Be proud of our President and our country. 'Merica. Fuck yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Goddamnit who are you and what'd you do with that fashonista chick that always writes on this blog? I couldn't find anything to argue about. Oh well, there's still Canada to harass I guess. And who the F is Stieb anyway?

    ReplyDelete