Monday, June 1, 2009

Really? I mean....Really....

I have such a problem with stuff like this. Yes, you lost weight...whooptie efin doo. You still look unimpressive and obviously airbrushed. No really, I'm supposed to gasp in awe of how hot your body is now? Common.....

Ok, I admit, awesome job losing the weight. But your body is now decent. Above average at best. Lets take a moment to congradulate celebs that continually work hard to keep themselves in great shape.
That's like telling me this was the best you could do for a "comeback". Wait, I'm sorry. I forgot. You have kids. What a wonderful excuse/explanation. Or, your age, even better.

Guess who's 2 years older than Clarissa Explains It All. This is what 35 should always look like.

Oh, and guess who's had 3 kids. That's right. 3.

This headline had the words "Kate", "Hot", and "Bikini Bod" in the title. ARE YOU BLIND? Please humor me. Tell me why in the world this is supposed to be considered impressive. I don't care how many kids you've had. Pam Anderson has 2. Kelly Ripa has 3. They are both 34 (or older) and look leaps and bounds better. Like every other woman I have body insecurities. I am also very busy. However, I have some restraint as to what garbage I put in my mouth, and miraculously find time to get off my lazy ass and participate in some sort of exercise. I will (hopefully) meet my future husband looking pretty good, look gorgeous on my wedding day, and 10 years down the road and several children later, he will (and should) still be able to bounce quarters off my tight little ass. Dear trashy news/media...please be real when discussing celebrities and their physical appearance. You can applaud all you want when someone loses weight, or give credit where credit is due, but please, don't lower the bar for already obese Americans.

1 comment: