Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Having an Olsen Moment

YAY! Shots of Ashley finally surface! I've been going through serious Ashley withdrawal the past couple of months. Granted, MK has stepped it up and Ash has been hard at work (can't wait for the Steve Madden line!!!), I now have evidence that she lives! Here's one of my absolute favorite looks!! Love those tights!!!

So efin hot right now.

MK looked amazing at this premier. Balmain?

They have gorgeous eyes. Like the color of the ocean after a storm. Really though, I think they just are masters at playing up their best features....

Awesome jacket. I don't know how I feel about the bleached eyebrows though....a tad orange.

Perfection. Perfection. Perfection. MK during fashion week.

Baby Olsen! The rarely photographed younger sister Elizabeth. The "Elizabeth and James" line was named after their younger siblings.

Oldie but goodie of Ash as a brunette. Great look and sweet Maryjane's.

MK's new take on old glamor. She sure loves those kimono style gowns. I like how she's been experimenting with lip color lately. The red is awesome. I'm a sucker for the red lips when you can pull it off....a la Gwen Stefani.

No comments:

Post a Comment