Thursday, April 2, 2009

I do this instead of write Haikus at work...

What would Tyler Durden Do...greatest celeb gossip site ever. http://www.wwtdd.com/ oh and for all you Chuck Palahniuk fans...it's pronounced "paula-nick".

Delaware's finest. Daughter supposedly doing coke caught on video. Scandal scandal. I still support their fam. Like she's the first or the last. I bet Laura Bush liked the nose candy...her dad sure did. Say this to the tune of T.I.'s 'whatever you like'...."Want Joe Biden (your body), Need Joe Biden (your body)." haha funny, no?

Delaware's other star. I still like him even though 1) Is a miserable actor and hasn't been in anything noteworthy since Cruel Intentions, 2) Cheated on his wife with some untalented twat, 3) Ex-wife also happened to star in movie that changed my life...which makes her only slightly under the level of God, 4) was quoted saying his divorce and his emotional breakdown that followed, has made him a better actor because now he can think about it when he needs to cry on cue... "Now, it’s fucking easy," he says. "When I was younger, I didn’t have enough to cry about. But since I’ve had kids, I feel my work has become better, because my life is fuller and more complicated, and I’ve experienced so many highs and lows.” Oh Ry-ry, you're growing up.


I could watch her dance all day. I'm not a huge Beyonce fan and I think her style blows...but man can she shake it.

Shoddy knock-off. I'd still go to one of her concerts though....Pussy Cat Dolls as the opening act is the clincher.

'merica...Fuck Yeah. I love everything about them. I'm proud to be a Dem, proud to be politically active and proud to be an American. MObama has amazing style.

I can't believe she is related to Paris. Such a class act by comparison.

The Plastics. Great movie and time capsule. See Whorehan circa 2004.

EAT A SANDWICH! and please go back to red. pretty pretty please?


Hahaha, great April fools Heidi! "omg! I'm totes preggers!" That made me vomit when I read it. Thank god there are no Speidi spawn. UGH I loathe them.

“I think one of the greatest things about the Republican party is the understanding. We don’t point fingers and we have class.” – Angie Harmon
BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?! guess who else is Republican....see photo previous Angie. Yeah, Republicans are class all the way.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see one positive thing mobamma has ever done. Oh wait, she dresses well, that's right. Let's idolize her. What a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the haters on here.... ignorant repubs vs idiotic intolerant dems. Who WOULDN'T want to see that on Celebrity Death Match?

    ReplyDelete