Monday, March 30, 2009

I Can't Embrace Mondays

My favorite Canadian, Hail Mary, has great posts about embracing Mondays. Although I totally recommend checking out her blog, I want to say this...Mondays are alot easier/better/more embrace-able when you are in college. Sorry, Mary...it is the truth. When you are a yuppie (young, urban, professional) that is coming to terms with what "maturity" and "responsibility" mean, Mondays are always awful and usually accompanied by a period of self-loathing. A graph on crappygraphs.com displayed it best; the length of your weekend experiences an exponential drop, inversely related to how much fun you have. I remedy my own self-hating by blogging about nonsense.

What the hell happened? Great article on Disney girls.... http://jezebel.com/5148669/thats-enough-disney-girls

So are they broken up or not? I am so sick of these two. They're like Speidi...but with better facial hair....


Not fair. She is 43. The Today Show claimed today..."40 is the new 20." Grreaat. Cougars R Us.


I am salivating....these are so delicious. Jennifer Connelly is rad. There is no better word for her badassness.



So hot right now. I totally bought a new pair of sweet Alaia knock offs by Steve Madden Saturday. CANNOT wait to wear them! Monday Funday? Nope.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay loserhan's hairbrushMarch 30, 2009 at 1:16 PM

    This post is spot on! I agree completely that "As Length of weekend decreases, proportional amount of fun per day increases." However, this can only happen with significant will power, aka a strong commitment to boozing as hard as possible both days, and unfortunately this makes it less likely to remember all that fun you're squeezing into 2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balmain is certainly having a revival right now. Love Decarnin's collections. If you like the Balmain studded sandals, I found some nice knockoffs and wrote about in on one of my blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete