Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who's that hot paralegal?

As promised, I finally got around to uploading some work outfits for your viewing pleasure.

This "jumper" totally takes me back to my mid-nineties elementary school days. I think every girl had a "jumper" or two. Leggings-$2.00 Marshalls, Jumper-$2.50 thrifted Lux, Turtleneck-$11.80 Forever21, Boots-x-mas present in high school....free? Total=$16.30

Didn't want to be at work that day.....Shirt-$2.00 thrifted Jcrew, Pants-$5.00 thrifted Express, shoes (not seen)-$5.00 thrifted Jessica Simpson brown flats. Total=$12.00


Day to Night. My "date outfit" and work outfit from 2 or 3 Wednesdays ago. Shirt and Pants H&M. Purchased full price but several years ago. I don't actually remember what I paid, but I think the pants were under $40.00......


Overslept that morning....nyquil knocks me out! Hence, the headband (dirty hair and no time to shower!) Had to goof-ify the poses, haha. Pants-$9.99 The Limited found at Rugged Warehouse, Sweater-$5.00 thrifted Old Navy, Tank (underneath)-$2.00 goodwill no-name, Flats-$5.00, and I stole the headband from my roommate. Total=$21.99


Please divert eyes from the muffin top. Turtleneck-$9.00 Ann Taylor found at Rugged Warehouse, Pants-$5.00 Express via Goodwill, Shoes (not seen)- $4.00 flats found at Goodwill. Total=$23.00. (librarian sweater on chair...thrifted vintage gap $6.00)



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment