Thursday, January 29, 2009

Double Lives

In addition to my paralegal/fashionista double life, I also moonlight as a promo girl for a distributor company; i.e. I'm a cheezy bud light girl giving out lime motif mardi gras beads and samples of beer. Woot-woot. Tonight however, I'm keeping it classy doing a Vodka promo at an art museum featuring a burlesque-themed collection. Super fun! AND, I get to choose what I wear!* (black and a dress....preferably a cocktail dress were the guidelines I was given.)

I love dressing up! Blame it on the sorority days, but cute cocktail dresses are always fun. Sometimes you gotta dress up to get down. One ok new year's eve pic below....but you can't really see what I'm wearing anyhow.


I love this vintage add and might channel it tonight. Pearls, pumps, black, and gloves scream class and sex appeal.....


MK is the only person/celeb/whatever to pull off the messy-glam. She is absolutely breath taking here. Not exactly your little black dress.


Does this woman ever age? She is sooooo hot right now!!!!

Zooey Deschanel has impeccable style; bold, a little quirky, a little retro, and always those piercing eyes! I love love love this look! (and the hair alot. Makes me want to go darker)

No comments:

Post a Comment