Friday, August 28, 2009

Gray Skies....

Well, it's finally Friday (which is awesome) but unfortunately, its fucking pouring rain where I'm at (Phillyyyyy :) thanks to another hurricane making its way up the coast. This normally would have the potential to be a fun night(particularly down the beach), buuut I'll be cleaning/taking it in general since ManCandy requires my services to make his apartment presentable. I have given up all hope that he will get even a little of his security deposit back, but we have the lofty goal of at least making it look like it was, in fact, humans that lived there. My bros down the beach have already been buzzing about the "gnar swells", meanwhile, I'm getting ready to go all Ryan Jenkins on ManCandy's place...

Still, I have one more weekend of fun in the sun before summer bites it hard.

Instead of whining about the weather/post-work traffic/deserving the girlfriend of the year award, I figure I'll end this poopy day with some niiiice eye candy. Anthony Kedis was so hot back in the day...I'd even take the circa 2000 version (californication album=damn fine)

The Classic. Johnny at anytime/phase/character....mmm like buttah.

He's growning on me.

He is almost 22........

Brownie points. ManCandy actually got mistaken for Asher Roth in Atlantic City a few months back....pretty funny. I wondered if the person who mistook his identity was "special" but, I tried not to go there, smiled, blinked and gave my best "Nooooo way babe! I totally see it!"

Tell me, have you seen Blade 2? or any Men's Health cover that he has graced. I'm sorry, I need to lop up my drool.

Yes, he is hot. I just like this pic because 1) I find it somewhat humorous, 2) he's not getting dry humped down the street by a gaggle of girls

Perfection. Total bro, tall, dark and handsome, killer smile, wearing plaid.

I think I'm going to watch "17 Again" on mute......

2 comments:

  1. Ryan Reynolds.... yes, please!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one can ever top johnny. NO ONE! i will defend his honour of the hottest celebrity alive with whatever it takes!!!

    ive been wondering something about robert patterson/pattingson that id like to share. ok, he is hot. i want one. he looks hot in photos EXCEPT when he is made up as edward cullan. why is that?! i dont get it. promo photos of him in twilight look so odd

    ReplyDelete