Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Womp womp

My best attempt to re-create the sound of disappointment heard on a game show....exactly how I feel right now.

If I smoked, I'd need a cig. Moving sucks.

I feel like I just have so much shit...everywhere! It's so time consuming/exhausting packing it all up.

I would give anything to find this on DVD.

Desperately need sleep.

Something (er, someone) cuts into ZZZZ time....not that I'm complaining.

Once everything is less chaotic, I need to go on a diet....I'd love to lose the few I've packed on from summer binge drinking before this wedding in September.

Still afraid to be in my apartment alone after dark.....


I want to see this extremely badly. That is all....my apologies for the random post.

5 comments:

  1. dude this is such a good post. I feel the exact same way, about every single thing!!! Its like you were reading my mind.

    x.katie
    fauxasfck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I forgot to say, I love Top Chef too, I didn't watch it last season but I've seen every other season start to finish. Its weird too because I don't even eat meat or dairy or anything so its not like I even want to eat the food, I just love watching them cook! And the presentations! ;)

    x.katie again

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good luck with your move!
    i'd love to see that on dvd as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen (500) Days of Summer twice and I want to see it AGAIN. It's amazing, I love the character Zooey Deschanel plays. AHHH. We had a screening of it at my school because the director went to the school I go too. It was cool. There's all these inside details I know about that I can tell you once you see it :P seriously it was like watching my life, so odd. Except I wasn't the heart broken guy I was the heart breaker :/

    also, thanks for the comment with support. I think this little sad phase is slipping :) and I will for sure most definitely have more parties to blog about very soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for your comment on my blog bub!

    im dyiing to see 500 days of summer too, no one will see it with me! booo! what id give to be in karl's home with all those books!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete