Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Something to talk about other than MJ

I think I'm feeling a movie night tonight. Is is bad that I am totally excited for the Sex and the City sequel? I don't care if they all look like leather at this point....I love.

The Jonas brother no one cares about got engaged.

Chris Brown dodged jail for beating up Rihanna. Instead of learning his lesson and trying to live a somewhat drama-free life, he spent Saturday night making out with Kanye West’s on-again, off-again girlfriend Amber Rose. Chris originally showed up at Sean Combs’ and Ashton Kutcher’s white party with a Rhianna lookalike on his arm, but eventually ditched her in favor of a public make out session with Kanye’s 26-year-old woman. I'm sure Kanye was pissed and blogged about it, and I'm pretty sure if he sees Chris on the street, things are going to look alot like the showdowns in the cafeteria at my public high school.

Rumer Willis will be on the new 90210. She’ll be playing an (large headed, wink) outspoken lesbian student named Gia, who works at the school newspaper. So,basically she’s Andrea from the original (and you better say it like “Aundrea”) without the steady boyfriend.

No words. I bet that is the best moment of that kid's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment