Thursday, July 9, 2009

Phillies Phever!!!

As if I didn't already love my job enough, one of the awesome attorneys in my office hooked me up with Phils tickets yesterday! Werrrd. I had a blast! Pretty much one of the best games I've been to; perfect weather, and tied up until the 9th!

OMFG. Jayson Werth is goddamn sexy. By far my favorite player on the team. So Hot Right Now.

I just want to rub his belly. Charlie Manuel, manager of the Phillies/adorable old man.

THE FANATIC. This is my all time favorite mascot. He's so bizarre and Seasame Street-esque. When I was a kid I had a giant stuffed animal Fanatic my grandfather gave me (who also had season tickets every year and used to take me to all the games!). It was kinda creepy and used to scare me, but I still loved it! I would alternate sleeping with it and hiding it under my pillow.
Sexy man Cole Hamels.

Chase Utley. I think we have pretty damn good looking team.

Beautiful night, beautiful stadium, and a beautiful victory! Could not ask for a better hump day!

Let's be real. This is Philly. Cannot go without a cheesesteak....especially Tony Lukes.

Yummmmmm. Trust me, there are some sandwiches that are garbage. This is not one of them.

The greatest confectionery concoction everrrrrr.....Graham Slam. It takes all of my self control to not consume more than one per game.

Turkey Hill gets a ticket to heaven for creating this....now if they only carried it in the grocery store year round!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment