Friday, July 10, 2009

Real People Part III


Every once in a while I like to dedicate a post or two to some of my galpals that have amazing personal style/kick-ass jobs in the industry. In this post, my girl Anna, whom is an up and coming photographer/artist/student/fashionista, and is my absolute favorite person to 1) go out with 2) get ready with 3) borrow from/shop in her closet. She takes risks and has a super-fun style all her own.

Her accessories are always so on-point.

It helps to have a bangin body too....rockin the corset.


HAHA. Made her into a south park character.

We have too much fun when we dress up...and a clear affinity for heels.

She's so artsy-fartsy and diy. Here is a pic from us pregaming...note the bottle of champagne, yes, drinking champagne and shredding her jeans.

1 comment:

  1. I bet she's a pro at iron-on T-shirts too.

    ReplyDelete