Thursday, May 21, 2009

"It's called 'Venti' because it's 20oz...."

Role Models was a fantastic movie (I hope some people got that reference). Oh, so much to discuss.....

Absolute perfection. Sophia Bush looking incredible. I love absolutely everything about this outfit; the shoes, the necklace, the skirt!!! (ok...maybe not the hair....)

I think she kinda always looks like a tranny. Maybe that's why her most recent movie (in which she portrays a stripper) went straight to video...I mean, JT is not the most manly guy. I guess that's the equation then? gyrating metrosexual that sounds like fergie/jesus + uncomfortably manly girlfriend(fiance?)= most seemingly normal couple in Hollywood?

She gots to get off the drugs!....Mischa Barton looking strung out as usual.

Sienna looking hot. A little skinny, but she's definitely working those gray jeans.

Emma Watson. Future fashionista. Can you believe this was once little Hermione from Harry Potter. Girl got some legs...and amazing style for her age.

Allie Crandell from "The City". Surprisingly good.

"Me, I don't smoke. Smoking can be a beautiful gesture for a picture. But it's easy - it's too easy - to make a beautiful picture with a beautiful girl smoking a cigarette. And what is the picture saying, when you have a beautiful girl and she has a beautiful outfit and a beautiful handbag, and a cigarette? No. We have to find a new gesture, I think. Because smoking, it is not good for you. Or for your teeth." Wise words from Carine Roitfeld (Vogue).
Speechless. Ashley Olsen. Best look to date. I die!

Julia Roitfeld. Love this bag!

So simple yet so gorgeous. I want her jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment