Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Everything I Love and Hate About My Life

So I've been commenting here and there about my recent life events; I got a new job (which I absolutely love), I got my beach house (DEWEY!), and I'll be (hopefully!) relocating to Manayunk come August. Thus, I've decided to devote a post to the things that make me ridiculously happy and the few things that make me think my life should be a bad tv sitcom/reality show...

This is what Mama's actually looks like at 2am any given night in Dewey Beach. Mama Celeste has the best pizza. It is magical. A slice or two before bed in your drunken stupor makes you wake-up sans hangover. However, it does not keep you from making regrettable decisions....

Point-to-Point. A Delaware tradition. This pic is from a previous year when it wasn't hurricane conditions. Simple equation: large field + horses + rich people + classy dresswear + copious amounts of alcohol + tailgating + First Sunday in May = Drunken Waspy Mess

The Rickshaw. Greatest. Invention. Ever.

Gew. The line outside the Rusty Rudder on any given weekend in the summer.

Some douchebag taking champagne to the face Suicide Sunday at the Starboard.
Mama, of Mama Celeste. Maker of magical pizza.

Taco toss at Lighthouse....roughly 7pm any given Friday.

When I die, if I go to heaven, it will look like Dewey Beach....(Swede Street entrance)

Jefe (of Burnt Sienna). Pulls girls on stage. Creeper. Kind of hot though. Typical Delaware.

Jam Sesh at Bottle & Cork. I live next door to this madness....

Little kid bar. I got in when I was 17....so did everyone else. Home of the famous locals night...2$ you call its.


The line for Jam Session. Good to have friends who are bouncers...even better to live next door.

Why Delaware needs a sales tax. FML.

WTF? Actual Photo taken in Dewey.

Guilty Pleasures......


for all my professional deadbeat friends....hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment