Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beyond Ready....

26 hours until the Beach!!!!!!!

I love retro bathing suits, the ooze sexy. So Hot Right Now.

This will be cocktail numero uno. Should I wait until 5pm? I dunno...we'll see how quickly I get myself to Que Pasa (open-air bar on the bay in Dewey. Killer Margs)

LC. Work it! Do you need a glass of wa-ta?

Me, last weekend at an FOP fundraiser. Food, beer, live Motown music. The Po-po sure know how to party. Awesome weather as well.

Old Mancandy: So, I posted some pics on FB last night...
Me: word.
Old Mancandy: One was a particularlly good shot....
panicked, I had to check to be sure nothing incriminating/too saucy was posted.....
Me: I like. I made it my profile pic. haha.
Old Mancandy: Yeah, great shot of your ass. I guess all that running is paying off....
Me: Yeah, having your camera to capture that moment in particular was pretty on point.
Old Mancandy: I have an eye for these things....

No comments:

Post a Comment