Friday, March 20, 2009

Pins & Needles

I am almost physically ill over the fact that I haven't heard back from a company on whether they're going to hire me or not. I want to die if I don't get it and the anticipation is literally eating me alive. So I'm thinking of impulse purchases I will make if I do and if I don't get the job.

I will gorge myself on TCBY if I do not get this job.


I will make extravagant shoe purchases if I get this job. Louboutins may be extreme...but I will definitely buy some power heels.


I want that romper. If I get the job, I will buy it. If I do not get the job, I will go tanning, make myself an extra strong cocktail, and lock myself in my closet and cry. Surrounding oneself with clothes (in a closet or in any faculty) is like getting a hug from your wardrobe.


I still really want that romper.





If I do not get the job I will roll pennies because I'm still in the goddamn poor house. If I get the job....http://www.daniellestevens.com/stevens/index.php?cPath=6 I want this sooo bad. Maybe I can get a celebratory piece of jewelry from my faja...my ever-supportive faja. What other Dad checks in to see how your interview went? xo daddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment