Monday, March 16, 2009

Hey Ladies.....

Why can't it be warm yet? I want to wear my jorts so badly....
Tallulah Morton. She's not really one of my favorite models, but she is 1) a hair flipper, as shown above and in several spreads, which is always fun, 2) seemingly normal for being discovered at age 13. I have a small obsession with models/celebs that seem like they're always having a ball and not hung up on themselves/their life. In this spread by Marc Hunter she is pretty damn hot. I like when she's in cobra snake albums too.

Kate has redeemed herself. I am wowed. Those shoes.....I die.

Britney Spears actually looking incredible...I have no idea if this is an older photo though....

Bijou Phillips is breath-takingly gorgeous and has had such an insane life/childhood. Prior to becoming a highly successful model at age 13, and/or singer/actress, she was technically orphaned and homeless due to her inept/insane/drug addicted parents....John Phillips of the Mamas and the Papas and his model wife. She was in the music video for "Wrong Way" by Sublime, followed by roles in Almost Famous, Bully, Tart, Octane, Havoc, and the most gruesome horror scene in Hostel II. Basically....so hot right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment