Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 > 1

What's better than an uber-hot celeb with impeccable fashion sense? An uber-hot celeb doing the horizontal mambo with another uber-hot celeb with impeccable fashion sense...and possibly creating uber-hot munchkins with embedded stylish DNA.

The Original. Posh and Becks did it first, did it best, still do it nasty. Stay in the US...please?

New favs. I loved Good Charlotte wayyy back when (circa 2000). My cousin went to high school with them and I'd go to the shows at these venues no bigger than a broom closet. Needless to say my tastes in music developed and they sold out a bit. BUT, that doesn't take away from the fact that one of my favorite fashionistas is the future of MILF thanks to one of the Madden twins and their tattooed, fun sized, pop-punkiness.


I want to be them when I grow up/fall in love/dress for a formal occasion. Their wedding raised the bar for my own epic fantasy fete brewing in my head.


I want to be them now. Not necessarily the Sienna/Jude ex-coupling, but the character couple, Nikki/Alfie. Wonderful Chaotic Disaster. I want to date a guy that can set the world on fire, even if I get burnt to a crisp in the process.

Not Factory Girl. Edie and Andy. They weren't really a couple per se, but god were they cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment