Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hey Baby

Another day winds down as I chug my third and final large cup of coffee. Got another promo tonight with the Yuppie crowd at this swanky 1950's styled lounge...should be fun, especially since I'm working it with my favorite crazian (crazy asian-american friend).



Chloe Sevigny does this look oh so well. I'm hoping one of my thrift shopping endeavors finds me a pair of pants like that....

No Doubt is going on tour again!!!!!! I'm sooooooo stoked! I thank the ska gods that their last album of "greatest hits" wasn't a euphemism for "this band is so done." I cannot wait to frivolously spend $$ I don't have on sweet-ass tickets! I love you Tony Kanal.


I may be one of the last people on earth to discover Lookbook, but it is definately inspirational... check it out http://lookbook.nu/#more


I wish someone would teach me how to do my hair like this......



One more day until the weekend makes me such a happy girl.......

No comments:

Post a Comment