Wednesday, February 11, 2009

65 and Sunny

Current temperature in February in Delaware. Ridiculous! I love the warm weather and I hope this lasts...highly improbable though. Another slow-ish day at work....yawn. My boss likes to load me up in the morning and then send me on errands in the afternoon. However, the days when I'm not running around go by painfully slow, BUT gives me time to browse.....
How cool is this bag? I've had this random thing for antlers. Bottega Veneta always has cool embellishments similar to this. However, this beauty aptly named "folie a deux", (fall out boy reference? they did make antlers hip in "sugar, we're going down"....) is by Rich-in-Craft, an L.A. design company. Only 36 have been made! LUST!



Timothy White's Hollywood Pin-ups book. Amazing. Mary-Kate and Ash's are great too. I highly recommend checking it out.

This weather is making mecome to terms with the harsh reality that bathing suit season is approaching...



She's grown up so much! I love this look. Dakota is flawless!



Speaking of swimsuit season, congratulations to Bar Rafaeli! She landed the cover of 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition! She is breathtakingly gorgeous. Can you believe she is only 23! She has such a presence, I definately thought she was older. So successful so quickly. I guess dating Leonardo doesn't hurt. So Hot Right Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment