Monday, February 9, 2009

Actually Excited for V-day?!?!?

I don't know who I am turning into these days! Dare I say I might be falling for a certain mancandy? Either way, I'm actually looking forward to Valentine's Day this year.....


Mancandy brought me breakfast in bed Saturday morning....WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!? Singlehandedly the most romantic thing anyone's ever done on the fly. Let's be honest. I have had a few other noteworthy expereinces, but they were on Hallmark/ milestone dates or times, which downplays the romantic-ness a notch; example- a really romantic birthday experience. Amazing night in and of itself, but it was my birthday so I expected to be wow-ed (at least a little). Random Saturday? SO unexpected and awesome.

So this begs the question as to what to wear for the big day/night? I love Hayden Panettiere's look here. She proves you don't have to wear a dress to be formal or sexy. She's not exposing a lot but the balance is perfect. Something one Valentine's Day that says "don't you want to kiss my neck?" Twilight/True Blood need not apply.....


I die. This is perfect in every possible way. Perhaps the $$ I saved on my hair could support a purchase like this. And the shoes? OMFG!!!!!


IF I hit the gym hard this week annnnd invest in some sunless tanner, this dress would be divine. Very sexy but not over the top. As mentioned, I love the one shoulder look and this hugs LC's curves so nicely. I want her hair (as usual).

Emma Stone is my inspiration on several levels. (please note the hair....very Mary-Jane Watson haha). I love this dress. I love the belt and the shoes. She is just so adorable. This and LC's dress above are perfect for a Black and Blue Valentine's Day. Sexy, simple and scream SINGLE. You won't have to worry about being alone if you wear either one to a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment