Friday, January 2, 2009

Miscellaneous

1) I am an uber proud alumni. Virginia Tech finally ended the bcs bowl curse. The Hokies are the 2009 Orange Bowl Champs.

2) I am awful with technology in general. File me under the cell phone/ipod/camera slayer. Any tech saavy peeps know how to create a bitchin header?
3) Please excuse the current dearth of pictures. New Years alcohol induced antics led to loss of all personal items. Luckily, current mancandy managed to be quasi-responsible and found/pocketed most items. Camera is still unfortuately in his posession.


4) With the end of the Holiday Season, I am seriously enjoying all my gifts. Noteworthy; "Influences", leather motorcycle jacket, sushi-making kit, more "art" i.e. posters that I frame and pretend are "art", sweet tunes courtesy of itunes gift cards, new subscription to nylon and vogue. Word to ya motha (and faja).

No comments:

Post a Comment