Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pu Pu Platter

I used to always get that from Asian take out places...had a little bit of everything. Unfortunately, I try not to eat Chinese very much since I know I'm technically eating the horses that lost at the race track under the guise of some other farm animal (pork fried rice anyone?), but if my memory serves me correctly, the Pu-Pu platter was the shit. Where else can you get an egg roll, wings, beef teriyaki, crab Rangoon warmed over a mini hibachi grill for $11.95 (and free fried noodles?) so clutch.

Wow. Britney looks amazing. Photos from this weekend......

What the hell. I feel like she's some crazy shape-shifter from another dimension. Actually, unicorns and aliens are walking beside her, but just out of scope of the camera lens. This is her on the Circus tour....i.e. yesterday.

Not all the spray tans and seaweed wraps in the world could accomplish that.

But this is how I like her best; smoking body, yet trailer-trash hot mess. Bikini, jorts, soda and Cheetos, trucker hat, getting into a Mercedes worth more than my life.

Hmmm. She ain't no Cindy Crawford. I could have sworn she was looking better than this. Why do you lie to me Hollywood?

Missin his baby-girl I suppose. You DID beat the shit out of her, asshole....eh, I digress. However, this photo serves as a nice foray into a Beyonce/Riri comparison. Beyonce had the dancing talent/ability of a mythical goddess but the style of a Real Housewife of Atlanta. See as she tries to mimic the sick fashion sense of Ri.

In the shoe department, I think it is clear who wins. Plus, despite my love of all things plaid, that dress is kinda woof.

I actually think I like Beyonce's jacket more, but Riri's pairing with the shorts, shades, and curly faux hawk is badass.

No contest.


Again, game over. Beyonce's outfit looks like something my mom would buy from Ann Taylor or Petite Sophisticate and think she was on the cusp of the fashion world. Not only are the pants unflattering and the shoes look like they were purchased at the hush puppy outlet, but I don't get the striped house-coat/vest thing. Riri=so hot right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment