Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a Dash...

What to do when extremely sleep deprived? Caffeine binge. Two 24oz coffees deep and I'm feeling rather cracked-out. I've had a shitty past few days....more on that later, roughly 4 hours sleep combined since Tuesday, and cannot wait for 5:00 o'clock to come soon enough. Sigh, enough with the pitty party... check out Dasha Zhukara, editor in chief of POP magazine. Possibly my next style icon.

I am a HUGE fan of black tights.

She does monochromatic right.

Two outfits I would totally wear. I love the shades.

I'm copying both of these looks. Dasha and Olivia Palermo are the only two I've seen really rock the oxford with the liquid leggings; so underrated. I'm salivating over that skirt....

Amazing outfit by Emily. I just bought shoes like that. Hers are prada....mine were $5.00 at some ghetto store around the block from my office...and by ghetto I mean polyester halter tops on plastic bodices in the window....

Alexa Chung. Perfect summer looks.

Love both of these. I want her hair color. It's the idea shade of "sunkissed".

Megan Fox does Elle. So Hot. I think my homie at What Would Tyler Dirden Do? describes her best, ".... it’s hard to even imagine new ways for her to get any more perfect. Unless gold coins fall out of her when she comes, there’s really no where else to go."
Even if this guy looks like the unfortunate love-child of Stephen Hawking and Gary Busey, I would still blow him as long as he could say the hilarious shit he writes while I was doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment